OraMD is made using only specific varieties (cultivars) of the finest and freshest 100% pure spearmint leaf and peppermint leaf oils and 100% pure sweet almond kernel oil. Oils are processed to produce 1000’s of different profiles (properties, characteristics, actions, compatibilities). We have learned over several decades which profiles produce maximum benefit for each oil and its compatibility and synergy with the other oils. We have developed a unique/customized profile with specific values of menthol, terpenes, ketones, esters, aldehydes and other components giving the best possible result. OraMD oils are insecticide, herbicide and fungicide free.
This 100% natural botanical oil is a proven natural combatant to many types of the bacteria in your mouth. Since OraMD is an oil, it does not dry out your mouth like toothpaste and mouthwash can because it is not alcohol based. The oil seeps between the gum line and attacks your bacteria even while you sleep and provides additional support to fight dry mouth. Dry mouth causes the bacteria to multiply at an accelerated rate and must be controlled for good oral hygiene.
We use only the most potent and powerful species of all our botanical oils and our spearmint oil is no different. Like the peppermint oil, spearmint oil fights the 22 known harmful bacteria in your mouth, but when the two are combined they make a synergistic and powerful product.
By using OraMD, with its almond oil you’ll be allowing your mouth to have the bacteria control you need for your mouth to heal itself. Almond oil provides just the right base for peppermint and spearmint.
OraMD® ingredients are all manufactured in a eco-friendly manner. We personally hand make each and every bottle to meet our quality standards. Each bottle is filled, capped and labeled all by hand by the folks at Trusted Health Products that take pride in what they do, which is provide a high-quality, effective, oral care product that will change the way you view all-natural products.
Why OraMD is so Pure (Our Creation Process)
One thing that distinguishes our products from all others is our pure manufacturing process. Our objective is to manufacture a product that works in the purest form possible. Our competitors want a product that works, but are willing to sacrifice manufacturing purity for a product that:
- looks pretty
- tastes good
- binds together
- is cheap to manufacture
- and will last forever.
The problem with that philosophy is that when the manufacturing process is compromised, the product ends up containing a whole host of ingredients and chemicals that are:
- interfere with the intended purpose of the product
- are potentially harmful
- and end up forcing your body to work overtime to get rid of the foreign substances.
We have gone to extra lengths above and beyond that of all of our competitors to produce pure products. Here is a list of some of the added substances (excipients) that comprise supplements and personal care products on the market today with the exception of ours:
- Coloring – such as Titanium Dioxide (which is classified as a carcinogen)
- Fillers – these are substances that are added to the product to fill up the capsule or tablet – such as chalk, cheap fiber, or bran (check out the ingredients in your antacids)
- Flowing Agents – these are substances that help fill capsules faster in the manufacturing process – such as sugar crystals, Sodium Citrate
- Sweeteners – to make the product taste good – such as sorbital, sugar, etc.
- Extenders – these are ingredients used that can be substituted for the real thing – such as DL-alpha tocopherol in place of real vitamin E, a synthetic in place of the real form; or chalk
- Chemical Solvents – this thins out the product
- Drying Agents
- Binders –this is glue that holds the product together
- Lubricants – a substance put on the product or the capsule to help speed the manufacturing process along – such as Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid. It takes at least 3 times longer to fill a capsule if you do not use lubricants
- Granulating Agents
- Artificial Flavors
- GMO’s (genetically modified organisms)
- Synthetic ingredients
Because of the way the laws are written, some of these substances do not need to be put on the label. Not only do these substances interfere with the absorption and effectiveness of the product, but they are foreign substances that in most cases the body does not recognize and must therefore try and eliminate or they will absorb into the joints, muscles and body tissues, creating other problems. Adding excipients is always a bad idea, it never improves the product, and it could potentially harm your health.
Our approach is different – 100% pure nature-made ingredients, combined together in a form that your body recognizes as food.